An unrecorded fungus was isolated from the leaf mold of in Sangju, Korea. Morphological and phylogenetic analyses were performed for the isolated fungus, which was ultimately identified as . This is the first report of in Korea
1. de Hoog S, Weenink XO, van den Ende BG. Taxonomy of the complex with the description of two new species. Stud Mycol 1999;43:107-22.
2. Gams W. and some similar morphologically little-differentiated anamorphs of divergent ascomycetes. Stud Mycol 2000;45:187-99.
3. Medlar EM. A new fungus, , pathoge-nic for man. Mycologia 1915;7:200-3.
4. Feng P, Lu Q, Najafzadeh MJ, van den Ende AH, Sun J, Li R, Xi L, Vincente VA, Lai W, Lu C, et al. and its relatives in Phialophora: biodiversity and possible role in human infection. Fungal Divers 2014;65:17-45.
5. Caretta G, Tosi S, Piontelli E, de Hoog GS. , a lithobiont fungus. Mycotaxon 2006;95:281-4.
6. Diaz Arias MM, Batzer JC, Harrington TC, Wong AW, Bost SC, Cooley DR, Ellis MA, Hartman JR, Rosenberger DA, Sun-din GW, et al. Diversity and biogeography of sooty blotch and flyspeck fungi on apple in the eastern and midwestern United States. Phytopathology 2010;100:345-55.
7. Batzer JC, Weber RW, Mayfield DA, Gleason ML. Diversity of sooty blotch and flyspeck complex on apple in Germany. Mycol prog 2016;15:2.
8. Miñarro M, Blázquez, MD, Muñoz-Serrano A, Dapena E. Sus-ceptibility of cider apple cultivars to the sooty blotch and fly-speck complex in Spain. Eur J Plant Pathol 2013;135:201-9.
9. Zhuang J, Zhu M, Zhang R, Lin H, Lei Y, Sun G, Gleason ML., a species causing flyspeck signs on bam-boo in China. Mycotaxon 2010;113:405-13.
10. Davet P, Rouxel F. Detection and isolation of soil fungi. En-field: Science Publishers; 2000.
11. White TJ, Bruns TD, Lee SB, Taylor JW. Amplification and direct sequencing of fungal ribosomal RNA genes for phylog-enetics. In: Innis MA, Gelfand DH, Sninsky JJ, editors. PCR protocols: a guide to methods and applications. San Diego:Academic Press; 1990. p. 315-22.
12. Glass NL, Donaldson GC. Development of primer sets desi-gned for use with the PCR to amplify conserved genes from filamentous ascomycetes. Appl Environ Microbiol 1995;61:1323-30.
13. Vilgalys R, Hester M. Rapid genetic identification and map-ping of enzymatically amplified ribosomal DNA from several species. J Bacteriol 1990;172:4238-46.